An Institution for the Do-It-Yourself Biologist
DIYbio.org was founded in 2008 with the mission of establishing a vibrant, productive and safe community of DIY biologists. Central to our mission is the belief that biotechnology and greater public understanding about it has the potential to benefit everyone.
- Join our facebook group
- DIYbiosphere — take a journey through the sphere of DIYbio-related activities worldwide
- Find local groups, people and meetups near you
- Or dive into the global discussion
- Get an overview of current events from the blog
- Review the codes of ethics
- Get the diybio logo and contact info
DIYbio.org is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.