The global mailing list where everything diybio is discussed:
10 most recent discussion topics:
- Free of cost plasmid vectorDear DIYbio community members, Greetings from the Richmond area, Virginia, USA ! Where / from who can I request, free-of-cost, a small-sized plasmid (
- Chemical autoflorescence in fishAny guess what this could be? https://www.aquafluorescent.com/ The site claims the fish is not GMO and they are not tattooed. Somehow the dye, whatever it is bonds to calcium rich biominirals. Bone, shell, etc.
- Drug addiction biohackingHello, Thank you for letting me in. I'm Jack. A friend of mine named Jonathyn recently quit the idea of engaging in CRISPR CAS9 technology because he found out that it can't do anything for adult humans. We've been trying to find a way to help people with drug addiction, and we got introduced
- GreetingsHello, Thank you for letting me in. I'm Jack. A friend of mine named Jonathyn recently quit the idea of engaging in CRISPR CAS9 technology because he found out that it can't do anything for adult humans. We've been trying to find a way to help people with drug addiction, and we got introduced
- Communities of DIYbioHello, and forgive me for intruding on your group. I am an experienced sociologist of science based at the University of York. Recently, I have been given a small amount of time to conduct exploratory research on DIYbio communities. This will consist of a small number of interviews with UK and
- Re: [DIYbio] Expanding attractionsStart with pheromones in insects or some other "simpler" organism. I find it fascinating all the chemical signalling that goes on between species that can radically alter behavior. On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 11:45 AM 'SAS' via DIYbio wrote: > Hello, > > What do
- Modifying orientation?https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Biohackers/comments/aawykp/modifying_sexual_orientation/ Biohackers discusses modifying orientation. What do people think about the possibilities?
- biohackingGood evening, I'am Brazilian student and I'am writing a research project for high school graduation with the biohacking theme. Looking for a biohacking speacialist or researcher for an interview, preferably Brazilian, please get in touch by the following email, . Thank you
- DIY BIO Lab in MII am looking to start a DIY lab in southeast MI. I already have most, if not all of the equipment I would need. Is there anyone in SE Michigan that is interested in doing this?
- BioRockhttps://youtu.be/GCvy8VyRpVo While this is not a DIY bio topic I thought it was interesting enough to share. https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/news/biorock-iss-research-microbes-space