The global mailing list where everything diybio is discussed:
10 most recent discussion topics:
- FW: Announcing the Launch of the OpenMTAVon: BioBricks Foundation Antworten an: BioBricks Foundation Announcing the Launch of the OpenMTA The OpenMTA is a new, easy-to-use legal tool enabling open exchange of biological materials The
- Spider Beer Overview: Making Yeast Produce Black Widow Silkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8TcGrCOSI The Thought Emporium just made a video on how to make silk from Yeast.
- Need some help with my experiments.Hello everybody, I am an amateur scientist currently doing experiments in the field of prebiotic chemistry. I do these experiments at home, which I then publish on YouTube. I have a problem that I need help with. Although I am able to research which experiments have been done in the field
- Engineering Yeast to Glow Green in UV to Make Glowing Beer/Wine By the thought emporium
- An inexpensive 3D printed microbioreactor
- NASA Challenge: bio-manufacturing in spaceAnyone looking at this challenge from NASA ? Convert CO2 into molecules to power bio-manufacturing in space (Mars) - Help us discover ways to develop novel synthesis technologies that use carbon dioxide (CO2) as the sole carbon source to generate
- #35C3 call for participationHi! +++ *apologies for cross-posting* +++ For folks who may have missed it, the call-for-participation for this year's Chaos Communication Congress , 27-30th December 2018 in Leipzig Germany, is out! And already for a little while.
- Mushroom Cloning Projecthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDhQcRPPd9c Freshcap Mushrooms produced a video has produced a video on cloning Mushrooms.
- Potentiostat controlled by ArduinoAn "open access" paper at Journal of Chemical Education: An Easily Fabricated Low-Cost Potentiostat Coupled with User-Friendly Software for Introducing Students to Electrochemical Reactions and Electroanalytical Techniques https://pubs.acs.org/doi/ipdf/10.1021/acs.jchemed.8b00340 Suplementar
- RNA stained fatty acid vesicles (stained with SYBR 1)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdPhlIvPlc0 Cool Experiment by Mad Scientist 72