The global mailing list where everything diybio is discussed:
10 most recent discussion topics:
- The thought emporium does a DIY Bio lab room buildhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jTI4oRDOs58 Note its minimal for now and it may not be state of the art as lets say your colleges Bioengineering lab or your clinical lab or your Biomanufacturing lab in your area.
- i want to make 256 base length gel electrophoresisHelllo I have an idea it's to make gel eumerate them man lectrphoresis 256 bases in distance so when iut's measured by bam i was wondering how you could alphabetize them with a digital camera and some software that reads that is there a system for this system that plugs into a usb cable can
- a l a to God artists from God leading artistsartists from Godhave the holy spirit are looking for ways hear him if to lead artists to God mem and for them to stay who artists from God leading artists which one are you are you an artist did you write a poem did you mention God in it too she's an artist from God if she does that too
- Hacking CD/DVD/Blu-ray for BiosensingHi, Interesting paper: Hacking CD/DVD/Blu-ray for Biosensing Edwin En-Te Hwu * and Anja Boisen Center for Intelligent Drug Delivery and
- Looking for co-creators and test users for first voice-powered lab assistant!Hi all, I'm working together with LabTwin, a startup that builds the first voice-powered lab assistant for scientists. We're based in Berlin and are in the process of launching a first version of our application that applies voice recognition technologies and machine learning to record and
- Looking to start a group in NWIHello, My name is Donavan Barrier. I am interested in creating a DIYbio group in Northwest Indiana. I have no experience or background in any of the sciences but am quite interested to learn more about the science and DIYbio in general. Please leave a comment if you too are interested in
- Travel fellowships for open source biology/bioinformaticsHey there, the Open Bioinformatics Information has a cool travel fellowship for which the deadline is approaching on the 15th of August (COI: I’m on the board). The fellowships of up to US $1,000 can be used for your travel to conferences related to open source and biology/bioinformatics and
- Microbes in the gut Ted talkshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW3198J83RQ Yes its an ecological study on microbes in the guts.
- Ted Talk: How to Build Synthetic DNA and Send it on the Internet by Dan Gibsonhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElobAhlQo0 Here is a talk on DNA Programming and Synthetic Biology.
- Writing Article on Symbiosis Between Community Labs and Bio-StartupsHi everyone, I'm an intern in Synbio & Policy at Johns Hopkins and I'm writing an article about community labs' role in catalyzing biotech startups. My goal for this article is to show an additional social value to community labs that's often left off, and emphasize that trying to limit DIY