Postcards: More Details
tweet “#diybiohi” to contribute to the free diybio postcard project
+ diybio postcard vol. 1 mailed
+ diybio postcard vol. 2 taking submissions
The diybio postcard project is a mini-newsletter periodically mailed directly to your door featuring a short list of the most interesting work by the community over the last month. Subscriptions are free and anyone can submit an update.
The pilot postcard has room for 7 micro-updates. Anyone can submit an update as long as they use the following format:
- updates must be submitted via twitter* using the hashtag “#diybiohi“
- updates need to include a link to a photo of the work (bonus points for including more info)
- the 7 “most-interesting” updates will be featured in the first postcard
- one of the photos will be used as the front of the postcard
- anyone can subscribe to receive a postcard for free
- unsubscribing is simple: just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the request
- First 1000 subscriptions for physical postcards are free or until we run out of funding; digital copies will always be freely available
- We may or may not be able to ship internationally, depending on demand and costs – we’ll do our best
Email email@example.com for more info.