The new DIYbio Forums!
October 5, 2009
Want to chat with other members of the DIYbio community? Come check out the DIYbio Forums!
- Getting Started – What is DIYbio? What should be my first experiment?
- General – News, speeches, and other talk!
- Ongoing Projects – Let’s hear about your projects and results
- Safety – Where to get and give advice for responsible and safe practice
- Regional Groups – DIYbio SF, Boston, Seattle, New York!
To get started, just register, upload a smiling picture, and introduce yourself!
For those of you who tweet, link your Twitter feed to your profile under “Account/Personal Information”
And, for you RSS junkies out there, the DIYbio Forums have an RSS feed here
As always, if you have any questions the DIYbio team is just a click away: firstname.lastname@example.org
There needs to be a forums link at the top of the blog page, I’m finding it hard to navigate to the forums unless you already know the URL.
Thanks for the suggestion, Russell. “Forums” is now in our top link list!