October 5, 2009
Want to chat with other members of the DIYbio community? Come check out the DIYbio Forums!
- Getting Started – What is DIYbio? What should be my first experiment?
- General – News, speeches, and other talk!
- Ongoing Projects – Let’s hear about your projects and results
- Safety – Where to get and give advice for responsible and safe practice
- Regional Groups – DIYbio SF, Boston, Seattle, New York!
To get started, just register, upload a smiling picture, and introduce yourself!
For those of you who tweet, link your Twitter feed to your profile under “Account/Personal Information”
And, for you RSS junkies out there, the DIYbio Forums have an RSS feed here
As always, if you have any questions the DIYbio team is just a click away: email@example.com